We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator / Receptionist to work a full-time, permanent position based in Cirencester.
The post-holder will have excellent customer service skills presenting an efficient and pleasant first contact for callers and visitors to the Company. Experience working with directors and management would be an advantage. An ability to multi-task would be beneficial as the post holder will also be required to perform various administrative duties by operating current Company systems and procedures.
- Assist PA to MD.
- Audio/Copy typing for UK Directors as and when required.
- Travel UK Company organization (flights, hotels, cars, parking) when required.
- Maintenance of files for UK Directors as and when required.
- Assist PA to MD in event organization.
- Raising purchase orders as and when required for department MD and SHEQ.
- Prepare itineraries for travel.
- Distribution of Arval fuel reports to company car users by post and email.
- Collection and reporting of mileage logs from employees collating into report suitable for payroll use.
- Organize coffee/lunches for training courses/meetings as required.
- Archiving of files as required.
- Completion of PowerPoint presentations as required for UK Directors as and when required.
- Provide holiday cover.
- Completion of Excel spreadsheets as required for UK Directors as and when required.
- Operating the switchboard.
- Greeting and signing in visitors and ensuring their arrival is reported to the relevant party.
- Monitoring incoming ‘UKReception’ emails.
- Ordering and issuing of stationary stocks.
- Monthly stationary order report to be issued to MD.
- Regular stock check and appraisal of stock cupboards.
- Raising purchase orders for the ordering of stationary
- Operating Company franking machine.
- Ensuring franking machine is kept in credit.
- Frank post and ensure this is collected by postman each day.
- Reporting faults on office fax and franking machine.
- Arranging outgoing courier deliveries and distribution of incoming parcels.
- Ensure the Reception/lobby area is kept tidy.
- Maintain booking diary for Conference room and Video conference room.
- Ensure Conference room and Video conference room are both kept tidy and suitable for use.
- Arrange lunchtime cover for Reception in the form of monthly rota.
- Arrange Reception cover during planned periods of holiday/absence.
- Any Other Duties as required.
The role will require a detailed understanding of MS Office in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The role will require discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.