We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator to provide all administrative support to the mortgage advisors.
- Set up electronic mortgage files
- Conduct a welcome call to the client
- Provide any requested documents to the lender
- Liaise with other departments
- Maintaining ongoing and appropriate contact with mortgage lenders, solicitors and clients, recording all communications on the company’s CRM system
- Using standardised templates to draft letters to clients and raise invoices to any relevant party.
- Taking telephone calls as and when required. -Photocopying, faxing, document scanning and electronic filing of client documentation.
- Booking appointments for the mortgage advisors on an ad hoc basis.
- Following successful completion, closing down the electronic mortgage file.
- Previous Administrative and Customer Service experience
- Good computer skills and an ability to learn a bespoke computer package.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A confident and professional telephone manner.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to details
- Ability to use initiative
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.