We currently have an amazing new role for an Assistant Accountant to work a permanent position based in Gloucester.
The position covers the entire spectrum of corporate transactions from staff T&E claims through to the debt financing of the Group including Mergers and Acquisitions, and so would be ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience of accounting within large companies. The role focuses on two key areas;
1. The maintaining, controlling and reporting of the general ledger through the monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting cycles.
2. Ensuring compliance within the groups Sarbanes Oxley control framework
Key tasks included within the role are;
• Bank Reconciliations
• Sub-ledger reconciliations
• Maintaining/Monitoring SOX compliance through financial controls
• Fixed Asset Accounting
• Responding to Audit queries
• VAT Returns
• EC Sales list production. Intrastat reporting
• Supplier Payments
• Cash Flow Forecasting
• Foreign Currency Forecasting
• Working Capital Reporting
• Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
• Intercompany Reporting
IT Skills: MS Excel essential (Vlookups/pivot tables) as primary tool for analysis/reporting SAP experience preferable
Personal Skills: Positive, Enthusiastic, Meticulous attention to detail, ambitious
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.