We currently have a fantastic position available for the right candidate to work a full-time, permanent position based in Gloucester.
Be the catalyst for process and system development, ensuring that these systems and processes support the overall company strategy.
• Understand current business end to end processes, systems and data architecture
• Working with and driving the business to understand opportunities for improvement, including gaining a deep knowledge of current business challenges
• Translate opportunities and challenges into workable solutions, through process and system development utilising creative thinking and problem solving skills
• Clear communication of solution proposals, preparing business cases, utilising influencing skills across business, clearly demonstrating added value
• Create clear documentation of new business requirements
• Prioritise of opportunities and challenges across the business
• Define and operate within an appropriate project scope
• Close liaison with our ICT partners, clearly sharing business requirements, ensuring any technical solutions proposed fulfill the business requirements
• Liaise with our ICT teams throughout any development phases
• Work with key users across business ensuring;
o UAT testing
• Post implementation evaluation
Other responsibilities may include
• Ownership and project management of the end-to-end system and process development lifecycle
• Customer focused
• Ability to communicate across the business, verbal and written
• Team player
• Take ownership
• Inquisitive, think outside the box
• Process mapping
• Working knowledge of retail ecommerce systems and processes
• Understanding of data structures and flows
• Project management
• MS Office skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.