We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join a busy sales team in the heart of Gloucester.
You will be acting as the primary contact for new Financial Advisors and be tasked with growing the already large book of clients. You will do this by effectively generating and closing sales.
- To identify and develop new sources of business from the Financial Advisor community
- To develop, maintain and grow existing business
- To work closely with the rest of the Sales Team, Marketing Team, Propositions Team and other colleagues within the business to deliver company targets and strategy
- To keep up-to-date on industry knowledge and developments
- To organise and have input into business and product development workshops
- To maintain and develop accounts by building up a client portfolio and establishing a rapport to secure more business
- To undertake proactive sales campaigns on specific products or product features as directed by senior management
- To undertake sales and service calls to accounts in line with your contact strategy and business plan
- Adherence to the relevant financial regulators principles and rules, including TCF and the company’s risk management policies
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a Sales role, primarily telephone based, would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn, take professional qualifications and have a proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Time management and organisation skills
35 hours a week
Salary £20,000 + commission (DOE)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.