Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work a full time, permanent position in Stonehouse.
The successful candidate must have experience within the Telecoms or IT sector.
Your role would be to achieve sales targets set by the organization by achieving growth within the company’s portfolio.
- To apply relevant strategies in order to achieve the long term goals of the organisation
- Appropriate delegation skills to other members of the organisation
- Provide top level reporting to the Directors
- Self-generation of prospect bank
- Visiting customers to sell the Cloud UC Portfolio
- Meeting agreed sales & visit targets
- Preparation of customer quotes and commercial acumen
- Prospect Management and Reporting
- Business development within the medium and enterprise market.
- New Business Development experience within the Cloud UC Sector
- Excellent time management.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-management of activities and work load.
- Ability to prioritise work and delegation skills.
- Dedicated to resolving issues in a timely and accurate manner through the appropriate channels.
- Ability to think outside the box should the situation require it.
- Good active listening skills.
- Clear and polite telephone speaking manner.
- Letter writing skills (which can also be transferred to email correspondence).
- Meetings at C level
- Prospect Management
- Experience within the telecoms sector and a proven track record
- Driving License
- Avaya IP Office Telephony or IT desktop and server knowledge and experience.
- Experience of dealing with Business Customers.
- Communications Industry Experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.