We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CNC Miller Setter/Operator to assist our clients busy milling section.
Our client is an independent, fast-paced local company offering great job variety. They are a professional Sub- Con precision machining company that work within various sectors including aerospace, metrology, rheology, semi-conductor and oil and gas.
39 hour working week (7.30am – 4.00pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am – 3.00pm Fri) Overtime readily available(Between 4-8 hours available most weeks)
Experience and qualifications:
- A time served machining apprenticeship
- Good knowledge and experience in setting and operating milling machines.
- Experience in editing would be desirable.
- Experience using Fanuc(G-Code)controls to assist in running our milling section(desirable)
- Advantageous to have experience on OneCNC offline programming
- A good knowledge of cutting data is desirable to machine aluminum and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
- Working within Sub-con precision machine shop.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work proactively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in Turning would be advantageous.
- Experience working to ISO9001 standards
- Time served apprentice, Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering (level 3) or equivalent
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension and Life Insurance included
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.