We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CNC Turner Setter/Operator to assist our clients busy turning section.
Our client is an independent, fast-paced local company offering great job variety. They are a professional Sub- Con precision machining company that work within various sectors including aerospace, metrology, rheology, semi-conductor and oil and gas.
39 hour working week (7.30am – 4.00pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am – 3.00pm Fri) Overtime readily available.
Experience and qualifications:
- A time served machining apprenticeship
- Experience on Fanuc(G-Code) controls to assist in running our turning section while using sliding head, bar-feeding and chucking lathes
- Experience in setting twin spindle/twin turret machines (Nakamura-Tome WT-150II) would be desirable.
- A good knowledge of cutting data to machine aluminum and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
- Working within Sub-con precision machine shop.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work productively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.
- Programming experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in Milling would be an advantage
- Experience working to ISO9001 standards
- Time served apprentice at level 3, ONC or equivalent
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension & Life Insurance Included
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.