We have an exciting opportunity to become a Purchasing Administrator for our client based in Gloucester. This is a fixed term contract which will allow the successful candidate to gain some fantastic purchasing experience!
Full training is given in this role, so a keenness to learn and a “can do” attitude is essential! Experience using Excel would be beneficial.
- Review demand and Plan on a monthly basis
- Provide information and regular updates to internal stakeholders (Finance, Customer Services and Production)
- Ensure direct material inventory accuracy and weekly cycle counting is respected versus the agreed schedule.
- Set-up internal repair make orders and maintain raw materials stock.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders to key suppliers in accordance with set schedule and rules.
- Prepare month-end KPI reports and monitor supplier performance (OTIF).
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
- Effective communication skills across all levels
- Confident in dealing with different stakeholders across the business
- Effective organisational skills
- A flexible approach with the ability to handle several tasks at the same time
- Self-motivated with a proactive working style
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications in particular – Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.