Reporting to the Operations Support Manager, the Contracts Co-ordinator’s role is to provide the Area Management team with support to manage all operations in the business area and to provide them with support to control the activities of staff to achieve the best possible financial and operational performance of the area. Provide the Area Management Team with support to ensure the areas contribution to Regional Objectives is achieved or exceeded. It will also include liaising with customers to ensure all the companies Compliance work processes are carried out in line with the customers’ needs and requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- On receipt of an order ensure a contract file is created which contains all enquiry information, and that the order is entered relevant contract register (Excel spreadsheet).
- Generate all contract correspondence, and create the service director which will run the entire programme
- Book in sites as requested.
- Carry out invoicing on Sage and ensure that the invoicing is entered on the contract register against the relative order.
- Updating contract registers with completed works from Parts Usage for work in progress before COP each Tuesday
- Updating programmes and supporting account manager
- Reception and telephone duties
- Providing information as required by the central services department
- Maintain quality management system
- Deal with daily enquires from service engineers and customers Raise calls to engineers when they require additional works Maintain a safe working environment for self and others.
- Ensure the office supplies are maintained to fulfil staff requirements.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of equipment and consumables with due consideration of environmental requirements.
- Liaise with customers to ensure all work process are carried out in line with the customers’ needs and requirements.
- Assist the Administration Supervisor in their absence from the Office by dealing with all customer phone calls promptly and courteously. Deal with logging of customer, sites and supplier’s enquiries / complaints, ensure they are delegated
Experience, Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service and communication, both written and verbal
- Strong administration and strong ICT skills
- Highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and an effective team player
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.