We have a fantastic contract role available for a Sales Ledger based in Gloucester.
Delivery of excellent sales ledger functions and customer service, ensuring Customer ledgers are maintained, payments received, debt controlled, and deductions managed in line with business guidelines and targets.
Working as part of the Sales Ledger/ customer service team
- Payment of debt / deductions within agreed terms
- Maintaining customer spreadsheets, monitoring and clearing Customer deductions / claims to agreed targets
- Proactive approach to reducing both debt and deductions
- Raising credits and debits using approved processes
- Monitoring billing reports and resolving exceptions
- Comply with Audit requests / requirements in line with Business guidelines
- Support the AR Manager with end of month reporting
- A small amount of credit control is involved
- Must have worked in a credit control function
- Excel, outlook and work proficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive approach
- Logical thinking
- Flexible & co-operative
- Experience of dealing with Customer Claims
- Understanding Customer Ledger entries
- Windows based web platforms
- Ability to prioritise tasks
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers