A great opportunity has arisen to work as a Customer Service Advisor for a very well-established company at its site in Bromyard.
The role purpose is to understand the customer needs and the capabilities of the company so that the customer feels valued. You must handle complaints professionally and communicate corrective actions back to the team, so that we can exceed expectations.
- Customer service and administrator, namely on the following activities:
- Responsible on selected accounts.
- Establishing a relationship with customer and order entry.
- Process customer orders in a timely manner and with attention to detail.
- Ensure pricing of work is correct.
- Supplying order progress information to the customer.
- After care support on completion of sales.
- Liaison with all customers, and internal departments.
- Ensure all Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures are followed.
- Ad hoc tasks/duties as and when required.
- Being able to communicate effectively at all levels with information which is both positive and negative.
- Previous experience in a customer service role desirable.
- Integral team player both locally and nationwide with other hubs.
- Good English language skills – both written and verbal.
- Good work ethic – “can do” attitude desirable.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Good level of MS and IT competency desirable. Experience with spreadsheets/excel and or working with ERP systems (movex, cimalex, SAP) would be an advantage but not essential.
Due to location, a driving licence/own reliable transport is desirable.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.