To provide a first-class service to our customers by building relationships and delivering commitments.
- Maintain regular contact with customers including networking and, where necessary, business visit
- To co-operate with the planning, supply, production and warehouse departments to ensure that on time delivery is executes and communicated to the customer
- Ensure that transport is organised, and logistics are in place to ensure timely delivery
- Create delivery notes
- Update and maintain the customer web portals
- Ensure pricing of work is correct
- Actively participate in all training and development activities as directed by your line manager
- Comply with all time and attendance targets
- Maintain high standards of individual housekeeping
- Be involved in Continuous Improvement activities as they arise
- Be aware of opportunities to reduce costs and escalate to Line Manager
- Ensure that ALL Health, Safety & Environmental standards and procedures are fully maintained
- Customer service-based role
- Good English skills both orally and written
- Good level of MS office and IT competence
- Organised and structured way of working.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good work ethic and drive to complete work
- Driving licence and confidence to travel is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers