We currently have a great new position to cover maternity leave for a Customer Service Clerk. This is a full-time role based in Gloucester.
- Support all aspects of Accounts Receivable functions with full compliance to Audit controls
- Logging and monitoring Customer queries
- Raising credits and debits using approved processes
- Loading / allocating payment received from customer against specified documents
- Monitoring billing reports and resolving expectations
- General administration duties
- This role will involve a large amount of data input
Experience / Skills Required:
- Working in an accounts environment
- Data input accuracy and speed
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.