Our Gloucester based client is a cutting edge and fast growing design-led technology company stretching the frontiers of innovation.
You will work on SEO strategy, researching and implementing new ideas, initiatives and best practices, to increase conversion rates and attract customers to client brands. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Facebook and Google PPC advertising
- Analysing and Delivering email marketing initiatives
- Managing Google Webmaster tools – Analytics / Tag / AdWords / Console etc.
- Website optimisation / developing website architecture
- Reporting using SEO, performance and analytics tools
You will be marketing and digitally savvy with a proactive attitude and understand what it takes to drive website traffic and reach out to the consumer. As an Analytics/ SEO/ e-commerce professional, your knowledge base and experience will already include:
- Understanding of customer behaviour and marketing psychology
- Excellent communication, content and analytical skills
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, AdWords, BING, WordPress, Mailchimp etc.
- Google Webmaster tools, Analytics, Search Console, PPC
- Website optimisation/ keyword research/ sitemaps/ metatag optimisation
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.