Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Design officer to work a full time, permanent role based in Gloucester.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a similar role and as such will be able to demonstrate good knowledge of communications and marketing. You will hold a relevant qualification and, ideally, membership to a professional body and will have experience of producing print and digital content. You will be familiar with using various IT packages such as Office 365, Word Press and Adobe. A confident communicator, you will be able to work well within a team as well as from your own initiative.
- Ensure positive representation of the company
- Strong customer communication
- Collaboratively work on tasks with teams
- Provide administration support
- Creating and maintaining visual and technical designs across websites, newsletters, leaflets and other general communications
- Experience with a relevant professional customer focused environment
- Experience in a design-based role, with knowledge of communications and marketing
- Experience using and developing IT systems
- Experience of content production
- Excellent IT skills (Office 365, WordPress and Adobe design packages)
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work and show initiative
- Able to work as part of a team, clearly communicating with team members and positively approaching problems to resolve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus, understanding needs and perceptions of clients and handling difficult situations
- Creative ability
- Excellent organisational and research skills, with a methodical approach and ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to draw logical and accurate conclusions from complex information and adapting into a clear and concise format
- Desirable to have a valid driving licence and use of own car
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.