We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Document Controller to work a temporary role based in Gloucester.
- Supporting with the production, amendment and update of company installations and design work.
- Interfacing with clients to manage updates to documentation/procedures.
- Act as Document Controller and manage review/approval of revisions through the company email.
- Ensure documentation is formatted and structured in a professional manner, in compliance with company standards.
- Identify editorial errors, omissions etc. and resolve.
- Basic Pre-screen questioning with new and existing clients
- Advance technical questions relayed from design engineers.
- The ability to interface with a variety of different internal and external stakeholders.
- Project Management skills and a proven track record of delivery
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise/manage your own workload.
- Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- The ability to analyse data, identify trends and propose recommendations/countermeasures
- Displays emotional intelligence, and the ability to effectively influence within the organisation.
- A sense of personal ownership and accountability, and evidence of the ability to work well independently.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.