A great opportunity for a HR Administrator to work alongside HRBP’s, providing them with support and carrying out other HR services such as payroll.
- Accurate and timely data input into People Hub and subsequently the payroll sent to Sage on a monthly basis.
- Manage the administration of People hub and documentation at all points of the employee life cycle.
- Key role in supporting the monthly payroll cycle.
- Invoice Administration Process.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers.
- Support the in year employee benefits activity
- Deal with ad-hoc employee queries.
- Provide support to HR Business Partners across the Group.
- Create guidance documents and templates in accordance with current processes.
- Provide administration support to HR Projects.
- General administration support to the HR Centre.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of HR Processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Highly organised.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to manage stakeholders and customers.
- A minimum of two years HR administration experience.
- Payroll Administration.
- Looking to pursue a career in HR Payroll & Operations.
- Degree level qualification.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.