Do you have experience working with HR Systems?
We are recruiting for HR Systems Administrator to support the operational delivery of various HR systems and processes for our client. Within this you will support the implementation of the systems and be providing day to day data maintenance.
The successful candidate will be ‘IT savvy’ with previous experience of working with databases.
- Understand the company’s HR information needs and understands the dependencies associated within an HR function and its HR systems
- Manage and report employee data across all sites
- Provide support and plan for changes in HR reporting cycles or data management to meet these needs
- Create data reports and metrics in consultation with internal clients
- Provide training and user support including documentation
- Analyse incidents, problems, review system capabilities – providing practical, fit for purpose solutions
- Serve as a liaison with third parties and other stakeholders to ensure they are fully supported by and efficiently using HR Systems
- Continually review, evaluate and modify HR processes and systems
- Support the UK HR Centre with ad hoc Excel other office-based activities
- Report writing skills
- Strong Communication Skills to convey technical information to non-technical users
- Strong working knowledge of databases and technical formulas
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems and features in existing system upgrades and apply learning
- Strong problem-solving, numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent data management skills
- Work under pressure with competing priorities and to remain calm and focused
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Looking to pursue a career in HRIS or HR function
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- SAP Employee Central database or similar
- Experience of working with external providers
- Experience of working in a Global/Local company to meet needs of both organisational and individual
- Basic Project Management skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.