Laboratory Steward – 12 Month Fixed Term
Our client is now recruiting for a Laboratory Steward to support the functionality of the QC Chemistry Laboratory
Duties and responsibilities. The Role
- Sampling and testing of water samples from Purified Water system and Potable sites.
- Reagent Preparations for Technicians & Analysts
- Submission of samples for contract analysis
- Sampling & testing of products
- Raw Material disposal
- Representative sample archiving
- Potential Raw Material Sampler cover
- Checking of lab supply deliveries and logging them onto the system.
- Carry out particle size and tapped density for granule and buying samples
- Contribute to cGLP through:
Maintaining stocks of reagents/chemicals
Disposal of laboratory waste
Ensuring the lab is always clean and tidy
Maintain the H & S policy
- Various duties as allocated by the Laboratory Manager / Lab Supervisor
- Must be a team player
- Must be conscientious and able to follow instructions & work in a clean and tidy manner.
- Good attention to detail
- To be able to work with / without supervision depending on task / experience.
- Computer literate
Must have – Min A level’s, B -Tech or GCSE qualifications or equivalent.
The Hours: 37.5
8.00 am to 4.45pm Monday to Friday with a half hour lunch break
Salary dependant on experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.