We have a fantastic role for a Management Accountant to undertake a 15 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
To be responsible for the accounting processes and provide support and assistance to the financial controller.
- Production of monthly management accounts, with commentaries
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Income and expenditure analysis
- Preparation of cost accruals
- Undertaking and providing information for external audits
- Transactional finance – including Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Intercompany account reconciliations
- Making and receipting payments from bank accounts
- Completion of VAT returns
- Initial payroll element preparation and final payment
- Processing of staff expenses and credit card purchases
- Creditor and Debtor analysis
- Banking reconciliations
- FX revaluations
- Liaising with managerial staff, Directors and other colleagues
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- High multitasking, and self-prioritizing skills
- Time management
- Ability to work towards deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers