We have a fantastic opportunity to become an On Site Technician for our client in Tewkesbury. You will need to be competent in all areas of AV and Production as this role is vastly reliant on this knowledge. The role also requires long periods of working away so the ideal candidate will be fully flexible with a “can do” attitude.
The purposes of this role are to prepare, deliver, install, support, dismantle and collect equipment for exhibitions and live events.
- Accurate preparation of audio visual equipment for exhibitions and conferences.
- Responsible for the efficient set up of audio visual equipment for exhibitions, live shows and conferences meeting the required deadlines.
- Assisting and training clients on use of equipment.
- Maintain safe working environment in accordance with Health and Safety regulations and any additional procedures.
- Continuously develop own understanding of equipment and take ownership of own skill development.
- Adherence to all documented warehouse procedures.
- Liaise with clients, account managers and project managers on site to ensure they are kept informed of production developments.
- Provide support to the project and account management teams.
- To maintain and repair equipment or arrange a suitable alternative to be temporarily put in place.
- Advise & assist the Sales / Account Management teams and/or clients.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Flexible to work weekends and for long periods away from home.
- Pro-active, flexible, can do approach to work both on site and in the warehouse.
- Able to work unsupervised on a day to day basis.
- Good at working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of AV & IT equipment and/or the production environment.
- Organised with an eye for detail.
- Good communication and customer care skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
- Full Passport.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.