We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join our clients team. The job role will be to support the main financial adviser of the business and provide research and analysis of existing products, policies and funds along with the composition of compliant suitability reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy, varied environment with fun, hardworking people. Our client are firm believers in progression and encourage all members of the team to further their studies in the financial sector.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve targets though accurately and efficiently supporting the advisers
- Establish strong client relationships
- Analyse portfolios, risk profiles, asset allocations and reviews
- With agreed recommendations, prepare compliant suitability reports and recommendation letters
- Research and select available products in the market that are most suited to the client’s financial needs, priorities and financial position.
- Ensure all paperwork regarding compliance is in order
- Ensure the clients financial portfolio is complete, accurate and up to date
- Preparing information / comparisons for analysis / cash flow modelling
- Assure secure Product, Technical and Regulatory knowledge to enhance personal performance
- General office administrative duties.
Skills and experience required:
- Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards level 4 diploma
- Working to timescales
- In-depth understanding of compliance
- Previous experience of Paraplanning within a financial services organisation (minimum 1 year)
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience dealing with defined benefit pension transfers is desirable
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 – £35,000 starting pay dependent upon experience
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months probation)
- Flexi-time available
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.