The role is to coordinate/facilitate all issues within the departments whilst ensuring all new and existing personal are trained to requirements. Work on the NCR’s / CAPAs and change controls along with any projects raised within the area working closely with the manager and the technical department in preparation of the reports for submission to the QA department. To deputise in the absence of the Management. Ensuring the wellbeing of all staff within the departments. Ensure site objectives/ standards are met.
MAIN TASKS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Ensure the training of all personnel within production areas are identified, managed, and updated on the department training records/ matrix along with new starter inductions.
2) New starter inductions for the site and management of other departmental training matrixes will be shared where no other trained staff are available.
3) Coordinate all training within the department also carrying out the initial training of new employees or existing employees within new areas where qualified to do so, alongside management or other trainers.
4) Ensure all SOP’s/BMR’s in the department are managed and up to date and amended where appropriate with guidance from area Manager and Technical department.
5) Ensure ALL NCR’s are adequately investigated and closed out as per agreed time frames (where possible) working closely with Technical in preparing the reports.
6) Liaise closely with the management in improving product efficiency.
7) Report on a monthly basis of the departments training system and projects being worked on to the senior facilitator.
8) Deputise in the absence of management/ senior facilitator alongside the Team Leaders.
9) Work with the manager for dealing with all technical issues that may arise within the area.
10) When deputising for the senior facilitator, liaise with other supporting Departments/ Team Leaders/ Operators ensuring schedules are met.
11) Ensure any reconciliation/ general discrepancies to the BMR’s are investigated and corrective action taken.
12) Assist in conducting factory tours when required to both internal and external personnel.
13) Ensure Health & Safety requirements are adhered to at all times. Reporting all incidents.
14) Ensure all staff complies with company rules and procedures as laid down in the Employee Handbook including the Health & Safety at Work Staff Hygiene Handbook.
15) Ensure Manufacturing is compliant with SOP and GMP requirements.
Any other duties as is deemed necessary for which you have been trained or have suitable experience.
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Proficient with word, excel, powerpoint with the ability to quickly adapt / pick up other computer software package systems.
- Flexible approach to working; focused attitude, resilient and enthusiastic in all areas with the ability to learn on the go under time sensitive deadlines, whilst being pragmatic during problem solving.