It is the responsibility of the Receptionist/Telephonist to provide reception and telephone answering services for the Company.
The aim to provide a quality back-up service to staff and promote a first-class impression for visitors and those telephoning the office.
1. To provide a telephone answering service,
- To log incoming telephone calls,
- To receive visitors and ensure they are dealt with courteously and efficiently.
- To ensure a tidy and welcoming reception area.
- To ensure the outgoing post is recorded on the post log and ready for collection.
- To record holidays.
7. To manage the print requirements.
- To encourage the effective use of the telephone system, voicemail, do not disturb etc,
- To manage the out of office and meeting room bookings electronically.
- To monitor and forward Company mail and enquiries electronically.
11. To receive deliveries from trades people and notifying the relevant buyer of its arrival and requirement for necessary buyer’s signature,
12. To sorting and franking and logging the outgoing post, ensuring there is sufficient funds in the franking machine.
- To laminating documents on request.
N.B. It may be necessary to undertake ad hoc tasks as requested by your manager not covered by the job description.
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Good customer service skills
- Helpful ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to prioritise own workload
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.