We have a fantastic new role based in Stroud for a Senior Accounting Technician. This is a part-time temporary contract.
- Budget preparation
- Budget monitoring and control
- Financial Advice
- Final accounts
- Council tax setting
- Government returns and benchmarking
Skills and Knowledge:
- AAT Qualified
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- An understanding of administrative processes and systems
- Experience of staff management
- Experience of managing budgets and expenditure
- Experience of working with the public
- IT Literate
- Ability to manage own time and workload
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.