We are recruiting for a Services Deputy Manager to work with a fantastic client based in Cirencester.
Working together with the Services Manager you will be responsible for assuring your team delivers great customer service, whilst continuously improving their internal and external communication skills.
- Day to day operational management of the field service team
- Provides first line support whenever possible
- Takes an active role in the planning of all operational activities
- Ensuring that all key departmental operational and administrative functions are delivered efficiently and accurately.
- Develops the administration team to excel in customer service.
- Oversee the warehouse to ensure the correct management of large stock items and efficient use of the Warehouse space.
- Assists the Technical Support Engineer to project manage service projects and repairs to ensure their timely delivery.
- Manage logistics of Engineer training.
- Manage and oversee the dispatch and delivery of Service items to customers
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience within a supervisory role is desirable
- Work under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Good timekeeping
- Advanced Excel
- Scheduling experience
This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.