Part Time x2 – 20 Hour a week, mornings
- Ensure that every tenant can identify and minimise housing risk within their environment by completing a comprehensive housing-based risk assessment which is reviewed regularly with progress against outcomes reported.
- Assist with the delivery of housing management functions to ensure that tenants receive an excellent housing service, supporting and enabling tenancy sustainment.
- Manage the facilities within sheltered housing ensuring required compliance and monitoring is in place as per service need.
- Work effectively with other teams and relevant external agencies to maximise the health and wellbeing of all sheltered housing tenants.
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working with older and vulnerable people and a good understanding of the problems associated with old age and the services and benefits available.
- Understanding Adult safeguarding, to be able to identify possible signs of abuse and deal with such matters appropriately, sensitively, and professionally in line with current policy and procedure.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with frail and vulnerable people and a wide range of support services and agencies, showing an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities, customer care and anti-poverty.
- Excellent experience of using IT systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a strong customer focus and an ability to handle difficult situations sensitively.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Be able to work under pressure, dealing with emergency and challenging situations calmly and effectively
- Can prioritise work and have excellent time management skills.
- A knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation relating to the workplace and sheltered housing
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.