- To prepare reports and valuations of land and property (PPE) for accounting and insurance purposes, including advice on taxation in accordance with RICS Red Book IFRS and CIPFA guidance and regulations.
- Inspection, valuations and preparation of conveyancing plans
- The acquisition and disposal of any legal interest in land and buildings required for all Organisation functions:
- Undertake feasibility studies into redevelopment, refurbishment and alternative uses of Organisation property
- Preparing briefing papers and reports for Members or Officers of the Organisation and attendance at Committee and other meetings
- Provide guidance and assistance to members of the disposal services team on technical and professional matters
- Provide support to Strategic Asset Manager as required
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of the post
Education and Experience:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Experience of valuing a range of properties in accordance with the RICS Red Book and IFRS for accounting purposes.
- Local authority valuation experience highly desirable.
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Full UK driving License and access to car.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.