We have an exciting new opportunity for a Warehouse Shift Manager to work a new position based in Gloucester.
Supervising our warehouse operatives in our purpose-built warehouse, ensuring company standards and targets are met at all times. The role involves the supervision of day to day warehouse activities. Playing an important part within the team, your key focus will be to manage despatch and goods-in.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise you and your teams work-load effectively.
• Good organisation skills are required
• The ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Initiative to solve problems unaided
• Team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Knowledge and experience in warehousing Health and Safety
• Able to deal with enquiries from staff in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way.
• Can participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals.
• Reliable, helpful and polite.
Skills and Experience:
• Ensure all operational KPI’s and company requirements are met, tracked and challenged.
• An ability to manage and develop a growing team is key
• An experienced man manager, you will need to demonstrate interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
• Previous experience in warehouse management at a supervisory level is essential
• Knowledge and experience of kitchen products or warehouse management of larger items would be beneficial
• Willing and quick to learn
• Good IT Skills – experience in warehouse management systems and excel would be beneficial.
• Forklift and counterbalance licence is essential.
• Managing the picking and despatch process
• Managing the goods-in process
• A good understanding of the products.
• Liaising with other departments
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.